The Active Track device is waterproof and tamperproof, making it ideal for use in all labour-intensive industries. However, if one attempts to dismantle, damage or alter the tamperproof device in any way, a silent alarm is triggered in the Active Track 24-hour support centre, and an alert is dispatched to the user to enable the user to take the appropriate action. Make sleeping on duty a thing of the past. The Active Track device’s GPS, GSM and GPRS capabilities allow for real-time monitoring, and pre-set alarm conditions to be triggered when one’s employee is stationery for an extended period of time or misses a patrol. These units are monitored by our 24 hour control room.
Active Track Incl. Monitoring
Features and Benefits of Active Track
- TWO WAY voice communication device with only pre-programmed outgoing distress calling but incoming voice calls
- SEND signal via GPRS to monitoring station with reply request
- RECEIVE incoming calls
- PERSONAL protection system
- PANIC button enables sending alarm signal – data and voice transmission in case of an emergency situation – lone worker protection
- MAN DOWN motion sensor for fall detection
- AUTOMATED notification in life threatening situations
- GEO POSITIONING / GeoFencing configuration – Set GPS parameters and Active Track can send an alarm signal if the device moves to a position outside the defined range
- ALLOW both outdoor & indoor tracking: Delivers satellite data such as accurate time and satellite status to the GPS receiver. This enables a GPS receiver to determine a position within seconds even in poor signal conditions and has been extremely successful in remote locations.
- TAMPER detection allert and excessive shock detection send an alarm signal in the event of any attempts to tamper with or destroy the device
- ONLINE real time tracking and history including GPS location
- LARGE memory capacity
- BUILT IN memory for registering up to 2000 events in the devices history allows collecting information about alarm signals, voice / sms connections and the route registred by GPS
- PRE PROGRAMMED buttons for sending SMS alarm
The ACTIVE TRACK unit is a new security device manufactured by EBS that integrates a GPS receiver and a quad band GSM/GPRS mobile phone within a highly durable case. This advanced device can be applied both indoors and outdoors because of A-GPS service that supports GPS signals from satellites by GSM/GPRS.
The Active Track unit was designed to be a modern, easy to use device that offers many applications and a variety of benefits to its users.
The handy, waterproof and shock resistant casing, with built-in accelerometer, ensures that the device can be used both by commercial and private users: logistics companies, security & fire services, townhouse complexes, healthcare providers and child protection.
The following list proves how the Active Track unit can be used either in a building (with fixed RFID points) or in large open areas (where GPS is necessary).
- VIP Protection
- On-Site Patrols (security, industrial, commercial, residential)
- Time and Date Stamping (attendance and auditing)
- Security escort of residents in a residential complex
MAIN FUNCTIONALITY AND BENEFITS:
GPS and RFID in one device
The Active Track unit has both RFID and GPS – All functionality in one device.
Two-way voice communication device
The Active Track unit can be used as a cell phone, whereby the user can send signal via GPRS to the monitoring station (Please Call Me function). The Active Track unit is able to receive calls only.
Personal protection system
The PANIC button on the Active Track unit sends an alarm signal when pressed. This signal immediately alerts the monitoring station who in turn will call the device.
MAN DOWN motion sensor for fall detection
The Active Track unit offers a fully automated notification system about a life-threatening situation. It is also possible to configure fixed position – thanks to tilt detection; the Active Track unit can send an alarm signal in case of position change.
A-GPS (Assisted GPS)
Allows both outdoor & indoor tracking; help by delivering satellite data such as accurate time and satellite status to the GPS receiver. This aiding data enables a GPS receiver to compute a position within seconds, even under poor signal conditions. It helps in emergency situation, in rough environments.
Tracking and monitoring position of GPS users with automatic alarm signal if the user crosses the boundary of pre-determined zone. An effective solution for GeoFencing would be for child protection.
Tamper detection alert
Excessive shock detection – a notification is sent through to the monitoring station about all mechanical attempts to destroy the device. The Active Track unit contains a Tamper switch – this prevents opening the device by unauthorized persons.
Online, real time tracking and history
Online internet application for tracking GPS location – Active View.
Large Memory Capacity
Built-in memory for registering up to 2000 historical events; allows the collecting of information about alarm signals, voice / SMS connections and the route registered by GPS.
GPS Position via SMS
Programmed buttons sends an SMA, via Active View, of the GPS positioning to a pre-programmed number/s.
Can be extended with new functionalities